Saturday, May 26, 2012

D16 - Creed

Long ago I adopted the personal creed "Do interesting things, go interesting places, meet interesting people."  It may be time to finally start living up to that saying.  That is not to say that thus far I have been a wallflower in the dance of life, but I am still far from cutting-a-rug.

Traveling to India to pursue the love of my life was a good start.  Never could I have dreamt that, even if I wanted to, I could have made it to India in my lifetime - that is until I had the best reason in the world.  Jessie pulls me, both literally and figuratively, out on the dance floor and gives me a sensation that I have only felt a few times before in life; anything is possible in this world.

Alongside her I feel as though I have the courage to fulfill the creed I set out for myself years ago.

No comments: